GREEK YOGURT RANCH
A perfect snack or appetizer to serve and is so yummy!
SWEET POTATO CHIPS (make before ranch, so you can make the ranch while they’re in the oven):
⁃2-3 sweet potatoes (depends on how many you want—I used 2)
⁃2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Slice sweet potatoes 1/8” thick (I cut them as thin as I could and they were way thicker than that lol so just try your best)
3. Put slices into a large bowl and toss with olive oil to coat them.
4. Lay slices side by side on a baking sheet (with foil!) and season with salt (you could even add chili powder or something if you want!)
5. Bake for 15 minutes on the center rack. Take them out and flip.
6. Bake for another 20 minutes (I just kept checking on them to see how much longer I need based on how crispy they are/how I want them :)
-1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used @siggis because there aren’t any additives or preservatives in it!)
-1 tsp dried dill
-1 tsp chives (fresh or dried— I used fresh)
-1 tsp garlic powder
-1 tsp onion powder
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp black pepper
-1 tbsp rice vinegar (if you don’t have this, just do another tbsp of water instead!)
-1 tbsp water
1. Just combine all the ingredients into a food processor or blender (shoutout @vitamix!)…OR just stir if you don’t feel like doing that
**add more water if you want the consistency to be thinner (especially if you’re using it as a dressing instead of a dip)
It can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week!