CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN CUPS
INGREDIENTS: (makes ~18 mini muffin-sized treats)
- 1 bag chocolate chips (I used @simplybalanaced Organic Dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut (or almond) butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop @vitalproteins Collagen Powder
- 2 tbsp @nuzest Chocolate Protein Powder (use my promo code “MINDFULLYMURPHY” for 15% off!)
1. Put the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a medium bowl and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between increments, until melted.
2. Line muffin tray with mini muffin liners. Fill with about 1 tsp of melted chocolate and gently push some up the sides of the liner (you still need the other chocolate later!!)
3. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes (or until cool/hardened).
4. While the chocolate is cooling, prepare the peanut butter, honey, chocolate protein powder, and collagen powder in a separate bowl. It will be a little drier than regular peanut butter so you’re able to pick it up and roll into small balls.
5. Take the chocolate out of the fridge and place a small ball of peanut butter into each muffin liner/chocolate. Cover with melted chocolate.
6. Place in the fridge (or freezer) until completely hardened.